Plastic Free July!
Happy Plastic Free July!
This month brings attention to all our single use plastic and makes us challenge ourselves to reduce it day by day. We should be actively supporting and promoting environmental protection all year round, but July is specifically based on plastic, because there is so much of it. Year by year with our efforts we try to eliminate as much single use plastic from markets and our everyday use, and we have achieved quite a few milestones, but there is still a long road ahead of us.
In this short little blog, we would like to give you a few pointers on how to reduce the use of single use plastic in your everyday life.
- Say no to plastic lids / bring your own reusable cup
- Bring your own reusable grocery bags 🛍️
- Buy plastic free produce / use mesh bags for produce
- Switch to refillable glass bottles
- Switch to bar soaps and hard deodorant 🧼
- Swap to bees wax wraps
- Skip straws if you go out for drinks 🥤
- Switch to reusable cleaning towels
- Choose natural fabrics 👚
- Choose recycled plastic or biodegradable phone cases 📱
Hopefully, we gave you some ideas on how to make your journey to a plastic free lifestyle easier. 😊
Make plastic free a lifestyle not just a monthly challange.
P.S.: We have quite a collection of Biodegradable phone cases and also recycled plastic phone cases, so to check one of the 10 things on the list above we are giving you a little discount code. Use code: "PLASTICFREE" for a 15% discount on your next purchase!