100% RECYCLABLE Tempered glass 2D/3D screen protector
Is the material printed?
No, it is a real hand-picked natural material, then carefully dried and pressed before cutting and applying it to the case.
Is the material water-resistant?
Yes, the material is water resistant to a certain extent. Long exposure to water or any other liquid will ruin the material.
What about durability and scratch resistance, it looks fragile?
The material is coated with an advanced sugar based resin and protects the material. Slight signs of wear and discoloration can appear over time, but that is normal like with any natural material.
How long does the scent last?
It lasts from 1 month to 3 months, depends on outside factors, while intensity will decline. You can refresh the scent with our completely natural scent refreshers with one application for up to a week.
Can the materials fall off?
As you know all of our cases are made of natural materials and those can deteriorate over time. Also, for us to keep the materials and feel of the cases natural we do not use finishing coats that would prevent that from happening, because they are toxic. So, yes over time some materials and particles can fall off the case, but the fallout should not be extensive, if too much of a material is falling out on your case, please contact us. We need your feedback so we can improve our products.
Are the materials really organic or sustainable?
Yes, our wood collection is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) harvested, so the whole supply chain from the forest to us is known. The Organika collection is made from completely organic and sustainable materials from nature.
What is the difference compared to the wood cases from others?
Our wood cases are made from special or rare wood species carefully selected from around the world. We also hand oil the wood with organic oil, so it still breaths and gives a unique feeling, while if the wood is shiny and closed with lacquering it is closed the same as plastic.
Can the wood peel off the case?
No, the wood should not peel off the case. If that happens please contact us. The wood is firmly placed on the case and should not fall off.
Can water damage the case?
As you know our wood is all-natural and in nature, wood expands and shrinks depending on the humidity it's in. So, too much humidity or contact with a lot of water can expand the wood and it can bubble up.
Is the surface of the wood protected?
The surface of the wood hand oiled and protected. Which makes the wood oleophobic to a certain extent (read the answer above).
Is the case bulky?
No, the cases are not bulky. They are as thin as they could get without compromising the quality of the case and protection of your phone. Our newest biodegradable cases are as thin as 0,3 mm and have the same protection as our old versions that were 0,5 mm.
Is the camera on the back well protected?
Yes, it is. The older versions of the biodegradable cases have a slight indent in the camera area, so the camera is never touching the surface you're putting your phone on.
How can I clean my biodegradable case?
Our biodegradable cases can be easily cleaned with soap and water. They can also be disinfected with alcohol wipes.
Is it really biodegradable?
Yes, it is. Our biodegradable phone cases can fully degrade in the right conditions. You can read more about that in our blog article: https://www.mmore.net/blogs/news/biodegradable-cases.
Is the protection glass truly recyclable?
Yes, it is. After the glass has served its purpose, just remove it from your phone and simply throw it into the glass bin. Simple as that (:
What to do if I applied the glass slightly sideways?
The glass can be carefully removed and applied again, just make sure you're not touching the lower side of it, where the adhesive is placed. You can do this also if there are bubbles underneath the glass.
But for a more smooth application:
1. make sure you clean the screen of your phone well and wipe off all the little dust particles.
2. Then slowly place the glass on the center of the screen, watch out for the camera and button area, so the opening lines up well.
3. After placing the glass, slightly press in the middle of the screen and you can slowly watch how the air is pushed out from underneath. In this step, you can stop the glass from sticking if you notice something underneath and try again.
💚 PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING 💚
Not only that we make Eco-Friendy products that have less impact on the environment, but we also make sure that the package we use is fully-recyclable ♻️ and doesn't use any sort of plastic material. We call this Ø-packing! Your order is only packed in recyclable material and doesn't have any unnecessary plastic packaging. 💚🌍
All shippings are Free Worldwide and are fast and trackable.
We ship with Deutsche Post or Slovenian post trackable shipments to ensure security and dependability of delivery:
Germany and Austria: 2-3 days
Rest of EU: 7-9 days
US: 9-11 days
12-16 days Worldwide*
*Sometimes shipments can take longer due to postal issues and can take 3-4 weeks for Australia for instance.
Each case is one of a kind. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with what we made for you, we will do everything we can to make it right. Depending on the product, the reason for your dissatisfaction, and the amount of time that has passed since you received your purchase, we will help figure the best course of action for a replacement, exchange, or refund. Refunds are available within 30 days of receiving your order. If a refund is given, it will be for the full price you paid for the item, unfortunately, we cannot refund the return shipping fee back to us unless your product arrived damaged or was produced incorrectly. Misuse, damage from accidents, and daily wear do not constitute a reason for warranty.
Read more about returns here: Shipping & Returns
- 100% Recyclable real glass
- FULL-SCREEN PROTECTION
- Amazing scratch protection
- Perfectly transparent
- Easy to apply
- No bubbles
- Ø-plastic packaging
How to Apply
• Wash your hands & dry them with a clean towel.
• Clean the screen. Wipe it with a mild solvent like eyeglass cleaner or rubbing alcohol, which would not risk damage to low quality surrounding finishes.
Rub it dry with a soft cloth and remove as much lint as possible with a blower or by wiping lightly with a lint-free cloth, such as the microfiber wipe which comes with the screen protector.
• Check the placement of the screen protector. Carefully remove it from its packaging. Before you lift its backing, position the screen protector over the screen to see how much margin to leave on each side and ensure clearance of features such as camera spots and microphone holes.
• Remove residual bits of dust with a mild adhesive. Dust is the most important thing to remove from under a screen protector. Lightly dab a sticky note or a dirt clean film all over the screen. Looking at the reflection of a bright area on the screen at an angle will confirm the presence or absence of dust.
• Stick on the screen protector, aligning an edge carefully. Peel back the screen protector's backing from one end (leaving it on the other allows more control by holding that end). Align it with the correct edge of the screen, leaving the margin you determined previously and watching how the alignment of the sides perpendicular to it will fall. Then peel off the entire backing and smooth down the protector.
• Finished! Enjoy your gadget without fear.