We can never have enough of Nature.. so why not wear it, keep it in our pocket and make nature fashionable. 💚🌿
Environmental protection has been at the heart of our business model from day one and offering you biodegradable phone cases that serve benefits to the environment and the community is the most right thing to do. Let's create a waste-free future for a better planet TOGETHER. 🤝
While this eco-friendly and biodegradable phone case offers your phone 100% protection and no threat to our environment, making it also gives farmers an opportunity to sell flax straw rather than burning it. On the other hand, it completely reduces any possible footprint while providing a flexible and durable material to protect your precious phone.
- The most sustainable & eco-friendly protection for your phone in the world!
- 100% biodegradable, compostable, plant-based, and recyclable phone case
- Made from flax/wheat straw and PLA bioplastic, which means it can completely 100% degrade! (Made in SGS certified non-toxic production)
- Provides excellent grip and prevents your phone from slipping out of your hand
- Quick and easy Snap-on/Snap-off Case
- Full phone encasing, above screen lip, and durability for maximum protection
- Ultra-thin design with precise hole position that’s a perfect fit
- Enclosed side buttons
- Access to all ports, controls & sensors
- Water-resistant for all-weather use
- Attractive modern look and style
- Works perfectly with WIRELESS CHARGING
- Mag Safe Compatible
- Made in Europe
HOW TO CLEAN IT? 💧🧽
- Take your phone out of the case. Never attempt to clean your phone case with your phone inside of it. Water could get into the cracks and cause damage.
- It’s easy to clean a phone case using just soap and water. Mix 1 cup of warm water and a drop of dish soap in a bowl.
- Dip a clean, new toothbrush into the soapy water and scrub the surface of the phone case. If you don’t have a new toothbrush, use a clean cloth instead.
- Rinse the case off and wipe it dry with a soft cloth. Make sure all the soapy water is rinsed off the case before you dry it.
- Before you place it back on a phone make sure your case is totally dry.
Additional Tips and Advice:
- For big stains, mix one-part warm water with three parts baking soda to form a paste. Apply it to the affected areas, let it sit for about 5 minutes, and then scrub.
- Some dirt and grime may be removed with an eraser. Simply rub the eraser over the area.
- If you want additional disinfection to use a soft cloth in rubbing alcohol. Wipe the phone case down with the alcohol-soaked cloth and after that wipe off the rubbing alcohol with a dry, soft cloth.
- It is recommended to wipe your case down with a disinfecting wipe weekly and repeat the above following routine once a month to remove any germs and bacteria.
Is the material printed?
No, it is real hand picked natural material, then carefully dried and pressed before cutting and applying it to the case.
Is the material water resistant?Yes, the material is oleophobic, it means it does not absorb water, but is designed to absorb our organic scent essences
What about durability and scratch resistance, it looks fragile?
The material is coated with an advanced sugar based resin and protects the material. Slight signs of wear and discoloration can appear over time, but that is normal like with any natural material.
How long does the scent last?
It lasts from 1 month to 3 months, depends on outside factors, while intensity will decline. You can refresh the scent with our completely natural scent refreshers with one application for up to a week.
Are the materials really organic or sustainable?
Yes, our wood collection is FSC(Forest stewardship Council) harvested, so the whole supply chain from the forest to us is known. The Organika collection is made from completely organic and sustainable materials from nature.